INFORMATION TO THE CUSTOMER
Dear Customer, in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform you about the use of your personal data and your rights pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (GDPR).
MARCOS spa guarantees the most scrupulous attention to the security and confidentiality of the Customer’s data. Information relating to you, your orders and purchases made by you will remain strictly confidential and kept in a safe place and will not be disclosed or sold to other companies under any circumstances. The data entered during registration will be used only for the execution of the order.
1. OWNER AND MANAGER / S OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is: MARCOS spa.
The data processor is: MARCOS spa.
In consideration of the complexity of the organization and the close interrelation between the various company functions, we specify that, as managers or processors, all our employees and / or collaborators from time to time interested or involved in the data may become aware of the data. scope of their respective duties in accordance with the instructions received.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing of personal data collected from the interested party or from third parties is carried out:
- The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: legal obligations; purposes related to the acquisition of preliminary information useful for the activation of relations with our company; purposes related to the performance of commercial relationships such as, by way of example, the conclusion, management, and execution of contracts, legal obligations related to civil, accounting and tax regulations, administrative management of the relationship, information and updating of assets and the services offered as well as the trend and data of purchase and sale, sending of advertising material, the performance of promotional activities
- The provision of data is mandatory as any refusal to supply them could make it impossible to execute the order or manage the commercial relationship established; has an optional nature for the purpose of sending advertising material, carrying out promotional activities, in this case the refusal will not allow us to send you advertising material, carry out promotional activities
3. PROCESSING METHOD
- The personal data being processed are:
- processed lawfully and fairly;
- collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and used in other processing operations in terms compatible with those purposes;
- accurate and, if necessary, updated;
- relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed;
- kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed
- Personal data processed in violation of the relevant regulations regarding the processing of personal data cannot be used. The processing is carried out in written form and / or on paper, magnetic, electronic or telematic support, in any case in full compliance with the aforementioned legislation.
4. PROVISION OF DATA
Without prejudice to the autonomy of the interested party, the following is noted: for the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. A, the provision of data is necessary as it is strictly functional to the execution of contractual relationships which, without the data, could not, in whole or in part, be performed; for the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. B, the provision of data is optional and the refusal to provide them does not imply any consequence on the performance of contractual relationships, only precluding the possibility of carrying out the aforementioned commercial and marketing activities.
5. COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
For the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. A, and as strictly necessary, the personal data of the interested party may be communicated to be subjected to related processing, having the same purposes and limited to what is strictly the responsibility of bank credit institutions for the management of tax collection and payment services; subjects belonging to the company’s distribution chain; technical consultants and other subjects who carry out auxiliary activities on behalf of the company.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Personal data will not be transferred abroad.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
MARCOS spa guarantees the interested party to be able to exercise at any time the rights provided for by art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular, the interested party has the following rights:
- to know if the Data Controller or the Data Processor holds and / or processes personal data relating to his person and to access it in full. This right is provided for by art. 15 of the GDPR and can be viewed and printed by cliccando qui;
- the correction of inaccurate personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16 Right of rectification);
- to the cancellation of personal data held by the Data Controller or the Data Processor if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Article 17 Right to cancellation);
- to ask the Data Controller or Data Processor to limit the processing only to some personal data, if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Article 18 Right to limitation of processing);
- to request and receive all your personal data processed by the Data Controller or Data Processor, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device or to request transmission to another holder without impediments (Article 20 Right to portability);
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (Art. 21 Right to object);
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (so-called Consent).
8. LATEST UPDATE
This Privacy Notice is updated on 25/05/2018.